Monday, December 24, 2012

Flying with black and blue.


When we are arguing too much about life, we didn’t realize that actually we are in it. *Angkat tangan tinggi-tinggi. Yelah aku ngaku aku suka dok argue pasal semua benda. It’s ok kan to argue things. But sometimes, kalau dah salah tu, sumpah, we do look like stupid.  Yang tu the worst part. Haha. But it’s okay. At least, kita sedar kita salah. And ada juga keberanian nak betul. Haha. But the important things is, learn about it baby. (:

Anyhow, the result for my final semester dah keluar. Mem-blogging (from my last blog) dan menyatakan hasrat hati untuk mendapatkan pointer yang cemerlang adalah seperti yang aku jangkakan. Bertiupan di angkasa. Haha. When the time comes, there always have more important than examination. Hmm. I wonder what was it on my last examination. Main paper planes jer aku ingat. But that’s totally undisturbing at all. Terlampau fun men paper planes sampai lupa esok exam. HAHA. Nampak tak tu? Nampak? Haha. Oh man. I don’t know what’s up with me. I always think being the best in exam does not mean anything. But still keep asking people’s result. Haha. I’m not totally happy with my result, but I’m okay with it. As long I’m not fail. And as long I can get my scroll. ^_^

Whatever happens, like always. Life must go on. Live life as what you wanted. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment