Thursday, December 5, 2013

Biawak

Hello. I’m back! Here a picture for a welcoming part. HAHA. Quite my latest photo. but...... arghhh... Abaikan. Haha.


It’s not been awhile, it has been ages I didn’t blog. Bhahaha. Too many things yang mahu diupdate. But I guess we start today’s story. *smile.

Bilik adik saya masok biawak. Bhahahha. Padan muka sapa suruh tido petang hari. It’s a sign!! Haha. Biawak tu suruh bangun kejut and teman akak p jogging!! Haha. Tapi memang yakini, kalau 22 ekor biawak masok pun dia taknak teman akak dia ni p jogging. -___-“

Me, as me. Routine as always, jogging and jogging and situps and squatting but today patah semangat sikit bila sampai-sampai jer Bukit Serindit hujan lebat. Urghhhh. So kay. Positif Nadrah. That’s mean no running today! Haha. I guess this little hamstring and gastrocnemius need a good rest. Nak-nak bila muscle kat kaki ni macam di tarik-tarik jer.

Semalam suruh Abah urut, and aku suruh abah urut betis, and Abah pelik kenapa lari sakit kat betis. Dia tanye tak warm up kaaa? I did my warm up. I guess tak cukup warm up. Hurmmm. Lama sangat meninggalkan routine. Kalau sakit running pun selalunya akan attack hamstring. I will try do my warm up lama daripada biasa after this.

Hmm. Selain jogging? Just duduk rumah jaaa starts from my school holidays yang dah start 3 weeks ago. Haha. I don’t have plan much, cause i guess i just wanna spending time only on my bed. Memandangkan kerja di Miri masih belum membeli katil sendiri, bila dh ada duit i don’t think bed is a-must-to-buy. Haha. Bapak kedekut. Hahahha. Bed? Boring me. 

But tomorrow I’ll start the journey to my Ex-roomy’s wedding at Kedah. And this time I’ll be driving myself! How awesome is that? OK. Lapok. Haha. It will be my first time. But I’m not alone, for sure. My frens Yeye and Miah will be accompany me all the way to Sungai Petani. I wonder what’s the best part at Sungai Petani. Let’s have a check. Clock tower, Taman Jumbilee Perak, Pasar Tani, Gunung Jerai, Lembah Bujang. Hurmmm. I don’t really have things to say yet. Haha. Wait till I go there. Insya-Allah. Even it's not in plan. Tujuan utama pun nak p wedding. But we will see how. So I guess, enough for today buat lepas gian nak menulis. Haha. Hello again and bye bye. *wink!


No comments:

Post a Comment